Children travelling

Authorization for minors to leave the country

Authorization for minors to leave the country, passports process etc:

  1. Both parents’ documents (Identity card or passport).
  2. Birth certificate and passport of minor.
  3. This procedure must be done in person at the office of the Consular Section in Berlin, Germany.

Authorization is issued by the granting body when:

  1. A particular person processes and obtains the passport for the minor in Honduras, or
  2. A particular person represents the minor in front of a Honduras Embassy in order to obtain the visa of the minor or immigration document, only if they have been requested to do so in writing, or
  3. Someone is available to accompany the minor, or the minor is able to leave the country unaccompanied.