Authorization for minors to leave the country
Authorization for minors to leave the country, passports process etc:
- Both parents’ documents (Identity card or passport).
- Birth certificate and passport of minor.
- This procedure must be done in person at the office of the Consular Section in Berlin, Germany.
Authorization is issued by the granting body when:
- A particular person processes and obtains the passport for the minor in Honduras, or
- A particular person represents the minor in front of a Honduras Embassy in order to obtain the visa of the minor or immigration document, only if they have been requested to do so in writing, or
- Someone is available to accompany the minor, or the minor is able to leave the country unaccompanied.