Requirements For Application Of Residence
- Personal documents of the Applicant (Identity card or passport);
- Application for admission as an immigrant to the Republic of Honduras that this Consulate will provide and that must be completed in its entirety;
- Evidence of Criminal Record issued by the Police Department of the city where the applicant resides, properly apostilled;
- Health Certificate issued by a recognized office or hospital, with company letterhead of the institution duly apostilled
- Birth Certificate of the interested party, his wife and children, if they will reside with the applicant, duly apostilled;
- Marriage Certificate (if the spouse will reside with the applicant) duly apostilled;
- Work contract (if the residence is for work purposes);
- Proof of monthly income. In the case of pensioners, this income should not be less than $ 1,500.00; for those with a private income this should not be less than $ 2,500.00.
- Certificate of employment, bank accounts and property deeds.
- Photocopy of proof of payment.